Our Karavie Agate Gua Sha tool is made from whole Grey Agate stone. This unique shape is suitable for all areas of the face and body. Each stone is hand-crafted and individually beautiful.
Gua Sha is an ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine healing technique that brings about a fundamental change in the skin by clearing blockages, breaking up stagnant energy, reducing inflammation, and promoting healing so that the skin can function better.
By increasing movement through gua sha massage, the skin is able to naturally clear blockages that lead to acne, Rosacea, puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and overall strengthening the immunity of the skin.
Agate is known for its grounding, strengthening, and protective properties, promoting physical strength, emotional balance, and healing.
-100% agate stone in variations of colors
-Each stone is truly one of a kind. The natural variance in pattern and color is what makes each piece uniquely beautiful.
We recommend incorporating at least a short (6-8 strokes each section) full facial and neck massage twice daily for miraculous results.
Each section is done in 8-12 strokes total (though less is just fine). Do one side then the other as you go up from neck to brow, one section at a time. You may place a finger at the starting point of each stroke and/or just keep the hand not in use on your heart as you breathe deeply and slowly glide the stone. A light touch is what you’re going for. Pressing too firmly does not yield better or quicker results so, again, keep a light hand and take your time.
1) Neck – glide the longest side of the stone from upper shoulder to behind ear twice, then twice again in 4 sections toward the center of the neck.
2) Jawline – use the tighter curve to glide the stone from the center of the chin to just under the ear and pause at the end giving a slight massage.
3) Lower cheek – using the longer jagged edge, draw the stone from the edge of the mouth outward toward the ear.
4) Nasal crease – in the little valley where the nostril meets the cheek, use one of the pointy edges to apply light pressure in downward strokes.
5) Cheekbone & Under eye – you can address both areas with this particular design. choose the curve best suited for your face though, in general, the looser curve is the best fit for most. starting under the eye by the nose, draw the stone outward and upward following the cheekbone.
6) Brow – using the short jagged side, start between the brows and run along the arch of each eyebrow from the center around orbital of the eye. to address creasing and release tension between the brows, hold the short jagged side at a T to the top of the nose bridge and wiggle upward.
7) Forehead – using the long jagged side, begin just above the eyebrow toward the center and draw upward to the hairline. repeat in sections around your brow arch to the top of your outer cheekbone. additional strokes may be done over any fine lines at the outer eye area.
Good for all skin types- do not use on broken or irritated skin
There are no reviews yet.